Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busted Again!

Every day Max I get busted.
I seriously can't leave this boy alone or with May (so basically alone!) for 2 seconds.
Today I was trying to get some what presentable for when Mimi came by to pick up May for dance.
Then once again...I hear "Momma come quick, Max got into the coffee!"
"Coffee?!" How? I was thinking no way.
Umm..yes way!

A trail leading to the crime scene..

...the scene...

...and the criminal!

Busted dude! Really?
Coffee grounds?!

These pictures really don't show the mess of the house or of Dump Truck! (Matts new nickname for Max)
This kid seriously eats like a gold fish. He NEVER gets full. And he apparently will eat whatever from where ever.
Ohh...the best part of it is- the coffee is hazelnut flavor! Yes...that would fall under the tree nut category!
No rash, no coughing, no reaction, so no liquid benedryl.
So, yes I was busted again because I took my eye off of him again.
Not sure when either one of us will learn.
Thank god I have May to tattle on him! :) Or be my backup babysitter.
Nothing gets by that chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments