Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm too hot!

May and I were running errands today and she got way too hot I guess?!
It was nap time, she was tired, and she wanted to take her clothes off in the car. I tried to reason with her and roll down the window and I turned on the air, but nope she had to have her clothes OFF!
"Fine...take them off! But keep your undies on!"
Of course, it has to be the day she wore Mr. Sandmans undies to school.
 Sander gave them to Max, but because they are from Sander she has to wear them!
That was another battle I choose not to pick this morning.


So, when we got home she slipped her boots on from the car and ran to check the mail!

This is MayPie at her finest. Her true self! If she could...if we let her...she would always be dressed in this sort of fashion. Well, either this or a bikini and boots!

See Matt, maybe living out in the Valley wouldn't be such a bad thing?
May would fit right in and feel her best all the time! :)

Love you silly girl!

P.S. Max just starred at her and laughed as she ran around like a loony!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments