Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Sunday, March 6, 2011


Happy 30 something to me...Big Momma!

I feel weird posting my own Birthday post, but here it goes...

Happy Birthday to the Biggest Momma I know...me!! :)
Enjoy being pregnant, because this is your last go at it. thank god!
Your family will soon be complete
and the madness is yet to come, I'm sure!
You have a lot more wrinkles and rolls then last year, but it sounds like you earned every 1 of them!
The songs says..."your gonna miss this" so please slow down and take deep breaths and live in the moment.

Me and my favorite daughter and my favorite oldest son!!

You can tell we are all related...who wants to eat it more??
I'm sure me, but lets blame May...she is the chocolate hound! And she can't read yet!

Best wish yet.

I love my family! (I copied that from May-she says it all the time!)

Lets eat!

May finished her cake, and stripped down to nothing at the table...I guess it's tubby time!

Happy Birthday to me!
 Heres to a year that will be filled with the most precious memories.
Our family of 4 will soon be our big happy family of 5! Well, 6 with Booyah!
We can't wait to meet you baby Carlos.
We all love you so much all ready.
I love my family!
P.S. The cake was awesome Matt! Thank you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments