Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, March 26, 2011

Guess "Whooo" turned 1?!

Yep, another baby has officially turned a toddler!
Toryn Slettvet!
Tammy did an awesome job with Toryn's owl themed party.



Special order owl birthday cake made by Toryn's grandma!
Adorable!

Singing the song, and waiting for...

big brother Sandman to blow out the candles!

Time to dig in girlfriend...go for it...

..but she stays classy with little bites! Must be a girl Morell thing to go elbow deep?!



Party favors and fun.

Omg..I'm still dreaming of the food they had at T's birthday party! (weird, I know!)
Brian made ribs that were A-MAZE-ING!! And then B's dad made homemade bbq sauce that made the ribs B-YOND A-MAZE-ING!! I'm usually not a crazy fan for ribs..I will eat them sure, but to want to belly up to the counter and pull up my sleeves, but a bib on and eat them like Max ate his 1st birthday cupcake was all I really kept dreaming about!! :) Trust me, Matt wanted to do it too! You know you married the right person, when on the way home you talk about the ribs, bbq sauce and ohh...B's homemade coleslaw! Now if we could just get MayPie on this fatkid bus..we would be set! (not sure if she is ours!)

Dump Truck getting the rundown on when he gets teeth...you get to have ribs! :)

Woot woot! Get your A's up for ribs dumpy!

Little love from sissy.

T's owl headband from the Morell gang!

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Toryn!
Your a peanut butter like Mayson and I LOVE IT!
You and Max are soon to get the (love) bug like your big brother and his big sissy.
I have a feeling you two might be just a little less loco?!! We can dream anyway!!
Love you little girl and thanks for having us over to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments