Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, March 11, 2011

  On Mommas watch.

All I had to do was use the potty.
 2 seconds, use it, be done and back to my job of babysitting being the best Mommy I can be!
Just as I shut the door, May came running in.
"Mommy, Mommy...Max is on the table!"
"Like the table table?!"
"Yes!"
Then you heard it..the sound of a almost 30 something pound of potatoes falling off a table and hitting a 200 and some odd pound dog (broke fall a little) and then wood floor.
 Wait for it...wait...yep there it is...the horrible scream of "Yes, come get me...I just fell off the table onto my mellon."


I felt horrible. HORRIBLE. Still do.
But in my defense-I was gone 2 seconds and I'm pregnant and had to use the potty!

Max did end up with a shiner on his right eye. It was not bad at all, but yes it was there.
It turned into a darker, deeper purple over a few days, but then was gone by Tuesday.
It didn't help that when I called Matt to tell him what happened, his first response to me was,
"That's why I don't leave him for even 1 second."
I didn't get fired though...I'm still babysitting and he is still in his cubicle M-F!! :)

Remember...Mommy does love you Max!


No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments