Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Tamm Babe!

Wowzers...your catching up! Not catching all of us, but catching up! That's age..not babies! (chicken)
Once I have my grand finale in June we are celebrating! We can start with Birthdays, then move onto other things worth celebrating...babies, me not having any more babies, summertime, ohh and me not having anymore babies and you too..I think?!! :)
Happy Happy Birthday Tammy!

I love that our kids love eachother, but lets not let them really fall in love.
I'm moving and going back to work if they do in the far future. This Grandma will be running for the hills if our two decided to have their own monkeys together . Sorry, but I said it first. Black black no take backs!
Happy Birthday Tammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments