Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st project for preschool!!
We I did it!
Mayson had a me board (family board) due by Thursday. Of course, I was so excited when the teacher gave me the white board & gave me the info on how to do it. Miss Bobbi said, "you don't have to get to involved with it, don't stress out about it." While she was telling me that, I was thinking about how I was going to do it & wanted to just rip the board out of her hands so I could get started! Don't get to involved...are you kidding me??!!
Ben Franklin here I come....I have been missing you! :) 


I put this together while she was napping, & had no idea what she would think of it.
To my very liking....she LOVED it! May was so excited to point out all her family members & could not wait to turn it in. She kept telling me, to not drop it when I was taking it to the car!
Thanks Captain...I know how much time I put into it....believe me, I won't drop it!! :)


After the pictures with her me board, she asked for pictures with her duckies...are you kidding me...did she just ask for her picture taken??!!
I would never pass up that opportunity!




Off to preschool we went...I don't know who was more excited about turning it in. (me)
I did let her carry it to the door & give it to Miss Bobbi.
I'm sure the next project I won't be so excited about. It was just cuz it was the 1st one. (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments