Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, September 10, 2010

Dahlia's & A Monkey Tree!

My Mom loved dahlia's. After being reminded about the dahlia farm in North Bend, I had to go pick a bouquet for her. It turned out to be just a cute little flower farm with some fat old chickens, an old dog & a monkey tree.

Mayson loved being in charge of the bucket. She also loved just picking the flowers instead of cutting them a certain way like we were told to. This made it a little stressful for me because we were the only ones there along with the owners...but we managed to not get kicked out.




Max was a picker too. I had to hold his hands back or off came the tops.
 The yellow ones we so pretty & big. Almost the size of Max's head....almost!!



Bethany & sweet Paisley joined us.





Mayson was screaming when she saw the monkey tree.
We are always on a hunt for monkey trees. We know where most are at around the valley & get really excited when we see a new one.

Monkey tree...monkey pinch!

Not sure where or how that saying came about in my family, but I remember my Mom saying it every time we passed the one in Duvall. So, of course Mayson & I say it every time we see one too.


Henny the hen is about 9 years old & huge. She was the size of a large cat-bigger-it was kinda weird...as you can tell by the look on Max's face!
Wowzers!


Old dog Stetson.


Hand picked & delivered right to you Grandma!


We love you & miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments