Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Friday, September 17, 2010

High Apple Pie In The Sky Hopes

Ok, maybe not apple pie, but apple crisp!
Wednesday, we went apple picking at my Dad's house...all while dreaming of hot apple crisp.

Of course, The Pie (my Pie) was in rare form & loved posing for the camera- haha!

May did not help out so much on the picking part, but loved standing under the trees & eating the apples instead.
Goof ball in action...looks like she is a MJ back up dancer....go girl!

Then she played & watched me & Grandpa pick the apples.


The Milian watched us pick as well....& I'm sure he was wishing for some teeth once again.

My helper still eating the apples.


Our finished product before going in the oven & after we dug in...

..it was good, but I still have some practice before it's as good as Mimi's or Grandma's.
Good thing we have a ton of apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments