Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Huskies!

This Saturday, I knocked out a few 1st (I feel like Mayson!)!
 I attend my 1st Husky game ever at Husky stadium & went to my 1st Nebraska (Go Big Red!) game!
So, with those two 1st came another really big 1st....tailgating!
Not sure how I never made it to at least one tailgating party, but I must say I missed out!

Matt & I were lucky (so lucky) to drop the yahoo's off with Shantel for the day so we could really enjoy tailgating...I mean the big game! :) Uncle JJ was in from LaLa Land &
Aunt Micki, Uncle Joe, Allison & Ted all flew in from Nebraska of course. It has been about 2.5 years since I last saw them.
It was really fun to see how Teddy is now Ted & to see that Allison is still a good person! :)

Look out May...Momma & Dadda are going by
Nikka & Matt at this party!

All us "kids" back together again...with a +1 & -2!
Love it! Can't tell you how much I loved not counting feedings every 5 hours or asking anybody if they have to go potty!


I'm guessing this wasn't Mimi's 1st tailgating party...as she was right on with food & drinks.

The Morell boys, minus the golden child Max to carry on their legacy.

Go Big Red or Go Huskies?!


Wishes do come true when you know Uncle Jon & Aunt Judy.
Tom & Amy came to tailgate with us & I witnessed the gift of tickets being given to 2 Husky fans from 2 Nebraska fans.

Glad you can stay Amy.


Sloane 2 games.
Nikka 1 game.
Sloane 13 weeks old.
Nikka 36 years old.
Look...she is a total professional!

In the shade...all we were hoping for.


Half time party....Pick & baby Pick!
I'm sure this wasn't baby Clara's 1st game either...I need to get with the program!

So, we had a great time once again with family & friends.
Thank you Pat & Deb for a memorable day.
I had a great 1st on all 3 accounts.
The only thing different next time is Shantel takes the kids over night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments