Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rocker Chick


I got May this cute little rocker tee on sale for like 4 bucks at Target.
I was thinking it would be a cute little "play" shirt.
When we woke up Thursday morning, Mayson insisted on knowing where the Target bag was so she could get her new shirt. I thought she wanted her cute little Halloween shirt, but nope she wanted AC DC!
She picked out her leggings & showed me (about 10x) how the pink in her shirt matches her leggings.
She then picked out her Elmo panties...they too had to match. Lucky for her Abby is pink!
I did tell her that the panties were not a big deal, because no one is going to see them but Mommy.
She still wore Abby!

P.S. This photo was a total bribe for a vanilla dipped chocolate cone at Dairy Queen after preschool!
Every time I bribe her for a photo, I laugh because I was never going to be "that" Mom. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments