Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Thursday, September 16, 2010

Brusha Brusha Brusha

No Cavities!

Today was another big 1st for Miss Pie...she went to the dentist to get her teeth cleaned.
We went to the place I used to work at in Redmond before I had Mr. Milian.
Momma Cindy (Colton's mom) cleaned May's teeth.
I talked with May for 2 weeks about going to see Cindy. I told her all about how Cindy was going to get ALL the bugs off her teeth....the ones we couldn't get off with her toothbrush at home.
By the time today arrived Mayson was ready to go...actually excited to go!
My plan worked perfectly! :)

May with The Bug Chaser!



Of course, I did not go back into the room to watch, but I did have Kelsey take some pictures for me.

Stunning darling....just stunning glasses!


Mayson was not a fan of the polisher or Mr. Slurpy because she thought they were too loud. She would only let Cindy scale.
I was kinda surprised by this, but not complaining at all. She got a great cleaning & a great bill of health!
(not sure how I would do if she had a cavity)



Mayson got the full run down on how to brush, floss (kids floss holder) & let Cindy paint some fluoride on.
Of course she left with a bag full of loot.
While we were walking out the door, Mayson said, "momma, I'm so happy!"
I'm sure she was...she couldn't even carry all her new supplies & toys.


Lucky for us traffic was horrible on the way home. It had been a half an hour since fluoride, so we hit up Theno's Dairy to celebrate yet another 1st & another great job!


That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments