Miss Mayberry Pie,The Milian & Noodles!







Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Morgan Avery Price!!

Beautiful Morgan was born September 27 around 5pm.
She weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long.
Momma Michelle did awesome (as did Daddy Joey)!

I wish I had a wish to use to fly me down to Scottsdale to see those precious lips in person.
Ohh...love her already.

Momma Mo sporting the perfect makeup & hair after her easy delivery. duh.

While I was patiently waiting the phone call of Miss Morgan's arrival (not really), I googled to see who this child will share famous birthdays with.....the answers are...
Gweneth Palthrow, Lill Wayne, Meat Loaf, Avril Lavine & Shaun Cassidy
(just saying)

Congrats to Momma & Daddy Price & big sissy Hayden. Hope to see you guys soon & eat some Oregano's with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

>
<$BlogItemCommentCount$> comments